Sunday, August 28, 2011

One in a million



I have this amazing friend. She is one in a million. She flew 1,000 miles to be right beside me when I was at my lowest and needed help. I don't know what I did to deserve her friendship but I do know that life just wouldn't be full without it. A big, gigantic, ridiculously HUGE thank you to Sara for flying down to Florida just to ride back with me. She made the 2 day trek in the "sassy Sienna" packed to the brim with 2 kids and so much stuff the rearview mirror was pointless. What could have been a completely miserable trip turned out to be a completely wonderful trip, all because of my one in a million friend. Much love to you SaSa!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Are girlfriends not the best?!

Unknown said...

So thankful for the blessing of good friends! I just spent some time catching up on your blog....girl. I had no idea! Well, I know your mama is happy to have you back, even if temporarily. And I'm so glad you all got to go to Disney! Wasn't it amazing??? We will be praying for your family's transitions.
Take care!

Lisa