In the midst of our life crumbling, we always have reason to praise. So, I am going to brag on our powerful and perfect God. I was talking to my good friend Kress the other day and she encouraged me with words I'll never forget. She said, "God will meet all of your needs and even your desires." From the moment we learned we were moving to Florida, going to Disney World was top on our to-do list. Neither Donald nor I have ever been and honestly, we were as excited about getting to go as any child I know. However, life happened and we have not been able to go since living here. Coco talks about going to the "castle" at least once a day, seriously, and she thinks that Donald works just so he can make money to take her. It doesn't take a genius to figure that Donald losing his job also meant we lost the chance at Disney; at least for a long while anyway. Here's where God stepped in and did just what Kress said he would do. He gave us one of our desires: a trip to Disney!
Here's how it happened:
A chance encounter at the park a few months ago introduced me to Jessica Kriby and now I am blessed to call her my friend. She and her sister-in-law Carissa, also known as Mary Poppins at Disney World, made our dream come true. Hearing our story of unemployment and abrupt relocation back home, they gave us a free day at Disney World! When I played the voicemail Jessica left telling me we were getting to go, I cried...and screamed...and cried a little more. I feel so humbled, honored and blessed that these 2 ladies showed God's love to me and my family and gave us a day that we will never forget!
P.S. LOTS of pictures will be coming soon!
1 comment:
Isn't funny how life just seems to work out! Love the words of wisdom.
Post a Comment