This is a picture of one of the "bumps." Coco is at the end pouting in protest to the Cinderella song chosen for the recital dance. She said the song "was horrible."I have to share this story. As we were walking in to drop her off backstage, I was trying to be enthusiastic and pump her up for the big show. She looked at me and said: "Mom, don't be so excited. This isn't a treat. " What do you say in response to that? Nothing.
I was so nervous before her class went on but she did so good! I caught her doing some of the steps before the teacher so she definitely knew her stuff! Her favorite part: dancing on the stage. She doesn't seem to love dance just yet but maybe she will. Donald's goal in life since the day she was born is "to keep her off the pole." Yes, he tells people this. Let's hope he succeeds.
Front row: Delaney, Abbey, Faith
Back row: Maddie, Coco, Hallie


2 comments:
I don't think you'll have to ever worry about keeping her off the pole. But it's good for Daddy's to worry just a little. Keeps them on their toes ;)
A beautiful dancing queen!
Post a Comment