I am beside myself excited! Coco and Sebastian got to model for the 2011 Fall Catalog of Sarah Louise children's clothes! Sarah Louise is a company based in England but their U.S. offices are headquartered in Sarasota. Since it is a brand that the freckled frog carries, Mom wanted to go visit her rep and the check out the facilities while she was in town visiting. In true "proud grandparent" fashion, they were showing pictures of the kids off while they were there. One of the owners asked how old Coco was because she needed a 4 year old model for a dress that didn't get finished for the first catalog photo shoot. We all went back the next day for a preliminary fitting to see if she could wear the dress. It fit like a glove! And, when they saw Sebastian, they said there was a sweater that needed to be shown and asked if he would model too. This is really a case of being in the right place at the right time. So, with our list of what not to do (no shoes that would mark her feet, no chocolate milk or dark fruit juices before the shoot, no ponytail or clip in her hair, etc.) we booked our very first photo shoot! Here are 2 of the shots they e-mailed me that will appear in the catalog; the catalog that gets distributed across the world!
They both did such a GREAT job and have been asked to model for the Spring 2012 catalog too! Here's the kicker: they both actually get little paychecks! How cute! Dare I tell them that we would gladly do this for free?!?! Nah...


7 comments:
How cool is that!
They both look adorable :)
They are wonderful pics!!! I know you are proud mama:)
That is awesome!! They sure are some cuties!
They look beautiful. I know you were so proud!
Wow...how exciting! And the photos are awesome. (Not to mention the paychecks. lol)
Oh, and nice car! Wise decision, too. :o)
Lisa
Love the pictures of your little models! I will have to order a catalog so that one day i can say "I knew them when they first started out" HA! Exciting news!!
How cute! That is very cool! You know how grandmas are, got to show off those babies at every turn!
Post a Comment