Sunday, June 5, 2011

Raise in Pay

Since this is our family blog, I am committed to recording as much about our life as I can. Even the silly and seemingly inconsequential things. That being said, I'm proud to say The Parr Family just got a raise in pay. Donald begrudgingly traded in his GMC, V8 Engine, gas-guzzlin' truck for a new, much more economical Nissan Altima. For a man who drives 100 miles a day, going from 19 mpg's to 32 mpg's is a really. big. deal. While Donald is not super thrilled about giving up his truck, I personally think a man in a car is suave. It's sort of like wearing a pink shirt; only the cute guys can pull it off. So cheers to my cute guy, his pink shirt and his cool new car!

1 comment:

Kress Smith said...

Have you seen TW's new car? I will text you a pic. Donald will really think he is riding in style. Note: the AC and windshield wippers don't work and he refuses to get them fixed.