
I just lived the shortest week of my life. Mom and Dad came to see us and we crammed 5 months of missing one another into 7 action packed days: Coco's first dance recital, Busch Gardens, several days of poolside fun, Marina Jack's, St. Armand's Circle, quick & rainy visit to the 2011 Most Beautiful Beach (Siesta Key), morning at Anna Maria Island, movies, shopping on LWR Main Street and lots of family time. It would be impossible to recapture our week of adventures in words without turning this post into a short story.
So, I'll let the pictures do the "talking."

Namps & Sebastian at the beach: "reverse tater sack!"

Coco was less than thrilled when I snapped this picture. I was actually trying to capture her pouty face but ended up with a dreamy face that looks adorable.

Namps & Grammy at Anna Maria Island

Coco finally realized her dream of sitting on our tree limb...thanks to Namps for the lift.

Lunch at Marina Jack's

Sebastian enjoying the swing Namps hung. Our neighbor later stopped me to tell me how it thrilled his soul to see Dad hanging this swing for his grandchildren. He told me it took a special grandfather to literally climb out on a limb to get the job done. I told him I already knew my Dad was super special and that he was THE BEST grandfather in the world. Of course, I had to say it quickly and leave because the tears were filling in my eyes. :-)

Grammy reading Coco her new mermaid book. This was her treat for doing such a great job at her first dance recital.

Grammy & Namps eating dinner on the lanai. We eat every single meal outside. It's one of those perks of Florida living that I love. The cage around the pool and patio keep the sun at a minimum and the bugs OUT!

There's no story to this picture other than it's just so good. Mom doesn't like the camera in her face so getting a good "alone" shot doesn't happen often. What a treasure.

What started out as a game getting him to copy Coco's pout face has backfired. Sebastian has mastered his very own pout face and knows just when to use it. Hmph! and all.

Silly Coco "Bean"

Some much overdue R & R for Grammy & Namps
No comments:
Post a Comment