Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Blog and the Beautiful

I've had custom blog envy a long time and finally decided it was time to give my boring blog a beautiful new look. I give many kudos to Becky (http://www.adoptafrica.blogspot.com/) for sharing her talent and patience with me. Not really having a theme in mind, I was unsure of exactly what I wanted graphically but emotionally I wanted something "fun & happy." So I resorted to the creative source that inspires me most, fashion, for guidance. I told Becky I wanted the blog to look like Anthropologie and Boden had a virtual love child. Amazingly, she was able to hit the nail on the head and create my masterpiece. It's like getting that perfect pair of shoes! I just can't quit looking at it! Hope you like it too!

9 comments:

Laura Dawson said...

LOVE IT!! Now my blog envy can rear it's ugly head again!

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! It's awesome Kendra! :)

Becky Lee Burk said...

Thanks so much for the sweet shout out! I've already had someone contact me wanting their blog redone as well :)

Emily said...

Too Cute! I am on the waiting list for my blog makeover! I can't wait!

nicole said...

Looks great!

Kate said...

Once again your fashion sense exceeds even my wildest imaginations ;)

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

i love it!!! becky did mine too! she's so creative and sweet,and so darn affordable!

Unknown said...

Oh! You know I love it! It's so very Kendra! Looks great.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! It's so bold, but not too much, kwim??

:o)
Lisa