Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look-a-likes


Daddy's of daughters often get to do things they said they never would. Putting on a Hannah Montana wig ranked pretty low on Donald's list of fun, but anything for his little girl, right? For any skeptic left out there, this is photographic proof Donald cloned himself with Coco. I think the cheap wig balances the scale all while showcasing Donald's more feminine (and silly) side.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, this is too hilarious. I just had to show Erik. Donald, you look fabulous!!! How about wearing that wig to Sunday School?

kate said...

It's just reassuring to know that the "serious" DP I knew back in the day has fully emersed himself in his role as daddy. There will be many a more moments like that one I promise. Wait until she wants to put makeup on him. Oh, yes. It does happen.

Kress Smith said...

That great:)

Christi said...

I love it!!!!!