Wow - what a wonderful surprise we had Sunday morning! Uncle Dave traveled all night to see us. Considering he hasn't been home in nearly 2 years, this is terribly exciting. Strangely enough, it doesn't seem as if he's been away more than a week or so. That's what family is though...always there and always your real "home." Selfishly, I'm happy for Coco to learn that Mommy really isn't crazy and that the 'Uncle Dave' I've been telling her about is a real person. She is usually quite trepidatious when it comes to new people, but she seems to know Uncle Dave is special. She's taken him in and now even ignores him at will just like the rest of us!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Uncle Dave is home!
Wow - what a wonderful surprise we had Sunday morning! Uncle Dave traveled all night to see us. Considering he hasn't been home in nearly 2 years, this is terribly exciting. Strangely enough, it doesn't seem as if he's been away more than a week or so. That's what family is though...always there and always your real "home." Selfishly, I'm happy for Coco to learn that Mommy really isn't crazy and that the 'Uncle Dave' I've been telling her about is a real person. She is usually quite trepidatious when it comes to new people, but she seems to know Uncle Dave is special. She's taken him in and now even ignores him at will just like the rest of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kendra! I love to read your blogs. They are so entertaining. Coco is so precious, and I didn't realize that you were expecting again. Congrats!!
that is wonderful. i am so glad that he got to come home; i can't even imagine how your mom felt. He looks great in the picture...bet he is all grown up now.
Post a Comment