Coco has a dear friend named Lucy whom she lovingly calls Shushu. Lucy is 9 months older and extremely tolerant of her appointed nickname. One day, I heard Coco calling for Shushu and rather than ignoring her, Lucy replies, "Shushu's right here!" They absolutely crack me up when they're together. Like most toddlers, their relationship could be described as sometimes volatile. One minute a hug, the next maybe a tear. The last photo is probably a sign of things to come. As is often quoted, 2 heads are better than 1 and while it's true in problem-solving it's also true in trouble-finding. I watched them for at least 2 minutes playing with a cup of ice and the coke machine. To whomever is next to purchase a soda from this machine, watch out for the big splash when your drink lands!
1 comment:
I could not help but to chuckle out loud as i thought about the two of them last night. We love Coco so much and I look forward to the fun they will have together.
Post a Comment