Better late than never but I am finally getting around to posting our vacation pics. I have been a bad blogger. It's only been a month since the serene week but somehow the mellow beach feeling is already gone! Are vacations ever really long enough?
We opted for the ultimate family friendly beach vacation this year. No cooking and lots of family time is all I need to constitute a vacation. Grammy and Namps went with us too and I'm not sure Coco would have had as much fun if they weren't there! :) She LOVED waking up to find them just down the hall. While it wasn't a new vacation destination, it was a vacation full of firsts: Sebastian's first beach trip & sink bath, mine & Donald's first parasailing adventure, our first dolphin cruise and Coco's first experience with a road-side potty break.
The aforementioned first sink bath. Grammy LOVES bathing babies!
Daddy & Coco: I'm not sure who liked playing in the sand more.
I knew Coco would have to wear a life jacket on the boat but just wasn't sure how that would go. She doesn't like coats of any kind and likes being confined even less. Thankfully, the peer pressure of another little boy her age wearing his vest was all it took to make her think it must be the thing to do.
Mommy and her cool dude.
I'm not sure what I love most about this picture: the look or the legs?
Napping on the beach: how soon should I tell them that this is as good as it gets?
Grammy & Namps

4 comments:
I'm so jealous of the parasailing! I begged Ryan this year, but he wouldn't go. Where's the adventure? Isn't it funny how we want our parents to go on vacation with us now? 10 years ago, I would have said, "No way!" Now, I'm like, "Who wants to go the beach- my treat?"
Looks like you all had fun! Great Pictures! The kids are getting so big!
Cute pictures! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!:) I can't wait to go next year!
I love these pictures....CoCo is a cutie pie. I think I remember tell of road side potty breaks when you were little....
Post a Comment