Coco Parr! We have conjectured that our baby girl is a bit of a drama queen since birth. The doctor who checked her at the hospital called her a little 'diva' and nearly 3 years later, our pediatrician still calls her 'drama.' Her flair for the dramatic is becoming less obscure as she gets older. Like most toddlers, she gets hooked on a movie and we watch it over and over and over for what seems like months. The film fave of the moment is The Little Mermaid. I thought she practically had it memorized and tonight this suspicion was confirmed. She was throwing around some stuffed animals and Donald told her to stop and pick them up. She turned around and in her best Aerial impression said, "I'm not a child!" (If you're not a Little Mermaid buff, Aerial says that very phrase to her father when he is scolding her for going to the surface.) You should also know that I sometimes find her brushing her hair with a fork (Aerial does this in the movie too) and trying to kiss me like Prince Eric kisses Aerial. She now uses words like beautiful and wonderful too. It's hilarious really but does make me wonder...do we have the next Susan Lucci in our family? As she watches movies and "acts" out right along with the characters I can almost hear the words: And the Emmy goes to Coco Parr!
This is Coco dodging her own photographic paparazzi, me! She's already got the celebrity hand-in-the-camera pose mastered. (Yes, she's in the dryer.)
5 comments:
Okay, I was thinking that looked like a dryer background! Ha,ha! That's too funny. BTW, I see you have a "New Moon" tag on your page ;) Can't wait!
too cute. These girls start that drama stuff so early. I too noticed the new moon tag. I cannot wait. We'll have to go together!!!! I want more books!!!
Love it! Brushing her hair with a fork huh? I think we have an actress on our hands!
I totally see it! I have always thought she has the perfect Super Star name!
I LOVE it!!!! That is so cute! I know she must keep you laughing! -For a long time Jon Harris would say "Hey there, pretty momma, wanna interview with the king?" (Like Elvis) He was about 3 or 4. I found out that he got it from Hannah Montana. Ya never know what they'll come up with!:)
Post a Comment