It must be true what they say about second children growing up faster than you want. My baby already has his first tooth!!
You can't quite see it in this picture but it's there. He's only 5 1/2 months and already sprouting his pretty pearly whites. It's a bottom tooth and the one beside is following quickly. No wonder my poor baby didn't nap well yesterday?!?!
Wow! He's right on schedule, Mom! That's great. I hope Mills will be too. It would be much easier to think okay, he's six months and fussy, so he must be teething, but sometimes they are late!
5 comments:
Tooth or no tooth, this is the cutest picture ever. He is a beautiful baby!
He is so cute! -JH didnt get his first tooth until he was 13 months old! Can you believe that?? I thought there was something wrong with him!
E's first tooth was at 5 months, too. Teething tablets are wonderful! No taste, easy to use. I strongly recommend them :)
Wow! He's right on schedule, Mom! That's great. I hope Mills will be too. It would be much easier to think okay, he's six months and fussy, so he must be teething, but sometimes they are late!
I can't believe it. Aniston is 8 1/2 months and still no teeth!
Post a Comment