Wow! How quickly 2 years flies by. Coco's birthday was Saturday and I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. I can remember as if it were yesterday what our sweet nurse told Donald as we were loading up in the car. She said, "You know why God gave you this little girl, don't you? He gave her to you so you would always have flowers in December." This post is dedicated to our December flower, without whom our lives would be so empty.
Having a Christmas time birthday is tough so this year we decided to keep it low-key and have an old-fashioned family party complete with cake and cheesey decor. Coco loved it. Jansen did too. Since he & Coco were born 6 days apart, we had a together party featuring none other than "Dora and Diego." There were lots of presents and lots of cake...what more could you ask for? I do have to mention that Coco's favorite thing was the giant Dora balloon Namps delivered. Donald and I have been working on getting her to say "I love you" for quite a while. It looks like we didn't make the cut but Dora sure did. She is still carrying that balloon around saying, "I wuv it!"
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Coco. Can't believe you're 2!
Mom,
Good old fashioned birthday parties with cheesy decor and family are the best! Thats how we used to do it back in the day. I'm sure she had a ball. Parties get a little "over extravagant" these days.
Hope Coco had a great day! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Coco!
Rob, Laura, Lane, and Bo
So sweet! I am glad she had a good B-day:)
Funny!
Happy Birthday CoCo!!!
happy birthday miss coco!
i can't believe it has already been 2 years. Happy Birthday, baby Coco!
Post a Comment