
As is very evident from the picture, Coco was not a fan of the "big guy in red." Luckily, Santa didn't take it personally and promised to visit her Christmas Eve anyway. I'm optimistic that one day we'll get that oh-so-sweet picture of our little girl smiling in Santa's lap...maybe next year?
6 comments:
My bets that next year's out on Santa too! She's still so pretty, though.
Oh my! I've been waiting on this picture...hehe!!! Thats classic!
Jason said it was pretty funny!
She'll catch on, funny that my kids have never really been too scared. The year before last Brie stood beside him, but wouldn't touch him. I'm going to have to look back and see, but I don't think any of them really cried too much!
Wow..she was not having it! Maybe she just likes him from a far! But it is a funny and cute picture to have for years to come!
it is worse than I imagined! oh, my!
I can completely relate! But, really, can we expect them to sit in the lap of an unknown, grown man in a big, red, fuzzy jumpsuit? Sounds scary to me, too!
Post a Comment