Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Day of 4K

Coco started her first day of 4K at Methodist Presbyterian Nursery School. We are so excited that she and her cousin/BFF Jansen will be in the same class this year. I love this nursery school because you just get that warm & fuzzy feeling every time you go in. There isn't a drive-thru pick up line; I actually get to walk in and pick her up at the end of every school day, chat with her teacher and if I'm early enough, peak in and see the children "in action." It's also so much fun chatting with the other parents in the hallway. While our quick relocation back home was unexpected & very unplanned, Coco being able to attend this school has been one of the many blessings to rise up from that chaos.




Coco & "Miss" Debbie McDuffy


(Not often seen, this is my girl's shy smile.)




Debbie is such a wonderful teacher. Having taught 4K for over 15 years, she is seasoned to perfection and gives just the right balance of love, learning & laughter in her classroom.

No comments: