Coco's first school field trip was to the library. Like any doting mother, I went along to capture all the preschool Kodak moments. One day, me & my camera will no doubt embarrass her. But for now, she still loves to smile & say "Cheese!" So, until the day the eye rolls start, I'm going to keep snapping!

This is her sweet class trying their best smile in the sunshine.

The class girls pretty in pink!

Jansen & Coco

We got to hit the playground afterwards; I was thrilled to watch her play with her friends.

Levi & Coco
Her teacher laughingly tells me they have a on/off relationship.
This must have been an "on" day because she wanted her picture made with him.

Don't you know, it's cool to hold hands in preschool?!?
I suppose this is how runny noses & stomach viruses get passed and passed and passed around! But, it sure made for a cute picture.
1 comment:
Cute pics! Where is she going to Preschool?
Post a Comment