Has it really been over 2 weeks since my last post? I suppose that's a sign of how crazy our life has been lately. But it's been a good crazy! We are breathing again and marveling at how God continues to work everything out for us. For those who were kind enough to pray for us while we traveled through uncertainty, thank you. We would not have made it without you. I have lots of fun picture posts to add but wanted to give an update on our family first. I am working full time again at the freckled frog and loving every minute of it. Coco is thriving at MPNS and Sebastian is playing hard every day at "Mimi June's." Want to hear the best part? (Insert drum roll here.) Donald has a job! He absolutely HATES it when I use the terms "real job," "unemployed," or anything remotely close to those words. But hopefully, I'll never have to use them again. He is working for a good friend Steve Acree at his rockin' business Seismic Audio. The job began as temporary and praise the Lord is going to be permanent! Finally out of the manufacturing world, Donald is not having to get up before the rooster crows and actually getting to eat breakfast with his family. We are living upstairs at my parents and will (hopefully) start a house hunt after Christmas. While our current living arrangement may not be ideal, we are super grateful for the roof over our head and refuse to rush into a home purchase. I have already warned Donald I will be super picky because I do NOT want to have to move again for a very, very long time! Now, those are words I never thought would come out of my gypsy mouth. Finally out of what seemed like a hopeless situation, we are reminded that God's plan is far greater than any one we could ever create. (Romans 8:28)
2 comments:
Saying prayers of "thanks" today for you. I am so glad to hear the relief in your voice. Love you Kendra.
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment