1. The weather is incredible.
2. Our house is wonderful in a great neighborhood with sidewalks.
3. Forgot to mention our house has a heated & enclosed pool and hotub!
4. Super Target, enough said.
5. The public schools are ranked among some of the highest in the nation.
6. The beach is a very short 25 minute drive away!!!
7. Our house is so sunny during the day, I don't even need to turn on lights.
8. I'm in constant 3G range.
9. The streets have bicycle lanes.
10. Disney World + Florida residents pass = LOTS of fun!
Our new "Home Sweet Home"
5 comments:
its Saturday morning, its cold and we have snow on the ground, i was cleaning up breakfast and something caught my eye! A sweet postcard with your familys smiling faces. I so gladly stopped cleaning to read your blog! Thank you so much for sending it. I pray for you often, love you all very much and love hearing from you!
Yay! So glad to see the blog up and running! I need lots of pics so I can live at the beach vicariously through you! ;) Love the house. Talk to you soon!!!
Looks like you are adjusting pretty well! It took me an entire year to make a top 10! I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading all about your new adventures!
Hey mrs Kendra I miss you so much!!! I hope y'all do good in Florida and say hey to coco and sebastian I think I spelled his name right!!! I love y'all
The theme song from Golden Girls is running through my mind. I LOVE the house. I can just see Blanche sipping tea on the Linae (sp?) Miss you bunches!
Post a Comment