Sunday, January 30, 2011

Too Soon to Call


I am so excited! Sebastian looked at the potty this morning and said "pee pee." So, I put him on it and he pushed and pushed until he finally made a few drops! He was smiling so big and was so proud. It really was a family affair; he had an audience of Momma, Daddy and Coco. TMI for a lot of people I'm sure, but this momma is too excited not to share. He's only 21 months old and I know it's too soon to call. However, the thought of almost being done buying diapers is kinda cool (not to mention a pay raise). On the other hand, Sebastian is my baby and I can't stand the thought of him growing up. I know that it's inevitable...sigh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY!!! So cool! It's funny to read this, because E and I have been discussing the whole potty training thing. We both know that Mills isn't anywhere near knowing what going to the potty means...or is he? Maybe by this summer, he'll start figuring it out. Hopefully Sebastian will "go" again! :)