Thursday, December 9, 2010

Packing Party!

Amanda, Kate, Sara, Laura, me, Amber
THE MAD PACKERS!
Some very dear friends came over to help me pack tonight. Kate, the ring leader and organizer of the event, asked me if I would be interested in having a packing party. My response was this: "Ordinarily I would insist not, but I'm desperate, so yes!" The amount of boxes and stuff we packed away in just a few short hours was amazing! But, what's even more amazing, is that these precious women, whom I'm lucky enough to call friends, took time away from their families and busy December schedules to show me love. That is amazing and THAT I will never forget.

When I put Coco to bed, she chose a story that I was surprised I had actually never read. It was a Snow White book and it nearly made me cry. The very last page of the story read: "Being a good friend sometimes means letting your friends go...and then having them come back for lots and lots of visits!"



Tiffany does NOT like her picture made so I was so happy she let me take this!

Two minutes earlier, Kress said she wasn't photogenic. I think this is proof to the contrary!


Amber refused to smile; she did give me some less than G rated hand motions after I took this. LOL! I wish I could have caught that Kodak moment!


Is Kate really packing or just catching up on current events?

No comments: