Friday, November 20, 2009
It's Official!
Well, it's official. The good news is our house is sold and we are set to close on Dec. 2nd!!! The bad news is that we haven't found another one to purchase. There are a couple of options but they are still full of "if's & maybe's." So, rather than living in the store room at Fineberg (ha!) or going to the expense of setting up a rental for only a few months, my parents have graciously agreed to let us bunk with them. It could be interesting and will certainly require concessions but with the right attitude, it could prove to be one of the best Christmases ever! No house to clean (Mom has a housekeeper) and doting grandparents ready & willing to spoil and love every day. It may not be ideal but I can think of worse ways to spend the holidays. We will keep you updated on where our next address will be. In the meantime, if you have any boxes, send them my way! Today I start the dreaded task of packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
send the kids over..you'll get much more packing done that way. I'm off all week! Congrats on selling the house. What a great feeling.
Congrats! If only we lived closer...I have a garage full of boxes scheduled to be picked up on Monday! Good luck with the move and packing. Trust me, I do not envy you one bit! But at least you are going to your parents, it could be alot worse:) Enjoy those little ones getting tons of attention.
Congrats! This will no doubt be memorable Christmas :) Your parents will love getting to see what Santa brings the kids. If I can help in any way, let me know. I feel like I'm an expert packer after all our moves.
I am so happy the house sold! Let me know if I can help. I am off next Saturday....
Glad you sold your house...not glad you won't be across the street anymore! From personal experience, I can say that this time you spend at your parents will be memorable and before you know it, you'll be back in your "own place". Let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck!
i'm so sad i never even made it over to see that one! ha i know it is beautiful with your decorating skills!
Post a Comment