Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Coco as "Minnie"

I couldn't believe this costume made it to Halloween! She LOVES to dress up and played & danced in it a full month before the sweet-filled holiday. While she still isn't a huge fan of trick-or-treating, she had a fun time handing out candy with Mommy & Namps. Every princess that came was greeted with a, "Look Mommy, she's so beautiful," from Coco.



"Super" Sebastian

On his first Halloween, Sebastian found his very own kryptonite in the form of pneumonia.Before getting sick, he did enjoy Fall Fest at church and pulled off tights & hair gel as well as the REAL 'Man of Steel!'

Who says Halloween is only for children? Donald & I joined in the fun and dressed up too. He was Indiana Jones & I was a witch. Really, I've just been wanting an excuse to wear one of those big fluffy skirts Mom sells at the store! And yes, it was just as much fun as I thought it would be!!








4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the costumes! And the wig too. You all look so cute!

Laura Dawson said...

Lane's favorite part is handing out candy too! They look precious!

Kate said...

I need a better picture than that. Can't see the cool skirt.

Christi said...

How fun! I loved dressing up for school ---guess it's just the kid in me!