Thursday, November 5, 2009

God bless girlfriends!


It's a new day and a new season of life when getting a group of girlfriends together to play bunco is a monumental task. When our bunco group started playing, not all of us had children and most didn't have more than one. Several years and lots of dice rolls later, ALL of us have children and most all more than one. We have officially hit the time of life when "me" time is almost a thing of the past - but a thing that can & should occasionally be relived. Tonight, we did just that. We had a well-deserved night of pizza, cupcakes, girl talk and laughter. I think we did manage to get one round of bunco played but who cares? The rules of the game were a little rusty but the conversation was anything but. Man how I miss our monthly outings! I wanted to take at least one picture of our group just in case it's another year before we all convene again with no pretense other than fellowship.


P.S. I have no idea why the picture is so tiny...anyone know?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds as if you guys had a great time. I hate I missed it. Hopefully I will be able to make the next reunion.

Aimee Baker Hooper said...

Kendra -
Thanks you so much for the picture! I have really missed seeing everyone. it was so nice to get together!