Kendra (circa 1979) 3 months
He is 100% you in that photo!
Awww.... He looks just like you! He is precious!
Now you have one of each...one Donald look-a-like and one Kendra look-a-like! He does look just like you in that picture!
That is unbelievable! How identical! You two look just alike!
I've thought he looks like your sister's kids from the beginning, so definitely Mom's side!
Great pictures! He is adorable, just like his momma.
duh! I have been telling you that from day 1!
I have seen your baby pictures before, and I thought that was yours on top before I scrolled down to see that was yours on bottom!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is 100% you in that photo!
Awww.... He looks just like you! He is precious!
Now you have one of each...one Donald look-a-like and one Kendra look-a-like! He does look just like you in that picture!
That is unbelievable! How identical! You two look just alike!
I've thought he looks like your sister's kids from the beginning, so definitely Mom's side!
Great pictures! He is adorable, just like his momma.
duh! I have been telling you that from day 1!
I have seen your baby pictures before, and I thought that was yours on top before I scrolled down to see that was yours on bottom!
Post a Comment