Sebastian went for his 4 month check up & shots yesterday. Some of my fellow bloggers & friends know we've had trouble getting him to eat so I was curious to see how much he'd grown. Thank the good Lord he's doing great- the doc says just long & skinny. He's 26 inches & 12.12 lbs. That equates to 90th percentile for height & 10th for weight...together he's 100%! Despite his slow weight gain, he continues to amaze Dr. Hubbard with his strength: already rolling over and, as you can see in the photo, already mastered the art of the BebePod. He's NEVER still & she attributes all that extra movement towards burning extra calories. We are scheduled for a couple of appointments to further investigate his laryngomalacia to make sure that isn't the underlying cause to his disinterest in eating. The detective game continues. But most importantly, our little man continues to grow and amaze us every day!
4 comments:
What was the L word? I'm not sure what that means, but I hope it ends up being nothing. Maybe he'll be a star basketball player. I like your optimism. 100% has got to be good, right?
Hopefully he will be fine. Bailey had something where he never could keep anything down as a baby and was long and skinny. he was never still there and has never been since!
I feel your stress, Holden was the same way, and still is. He has always been in the 5% in weight. He never ate as a baby and still eating is a fight. I just look at it as when he is a teenager I am sure he will be eating everything in the house!
Hopefully your little man will be the same.
Kendra - Ema JUST recently got into the 10% for her weight. She too is tiny! However, she is very head strong and is NEVER still. Maybe they have little kid syndrome. They feel the need to be EVERYWHERE because they are small. Who knows???
Post a Comment