
I can't remember who all wanted this recipe, so I'm hoping that putting it on our blog will take care of most everyone. This is Donald's grandmother's recipe and it is sooo yummy. It really does taste like a giant Hostess Cupcake!
1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
8 oz. cool whip
8 oz. cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1 can chocolate frosting
Bake cake in two round layers. Mix cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spread between layers. Heat frosting in microwave for 15 seconds. Spread over cake. To make it look really authentic, use white frosting to make the swirls on top. Refrigerate before and after serving.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
I'll be right over!!!
Now Kendra,
You may not know this, but Hostess cupcakes are my favorite. I haven't had one in quite a while, because for some reason, the older I become, the more my metabolism slows down. Oh and there's that gestational diabetes thing!!! It hurts me to look at the picture! I so want one.
Woo Hoo! I can't wait to make this one. Geez. It was really awesome...and I don't even like chocolate!
Post a Comment