Anyone remember the long lost movie, "An American Tail?" Well, Coco has such a love for this movie we've been watching it for MONTHS. As is the case with toddlers, they learn by observation and then they copy. Today began her reinactment stage of this movie. She pulled this hat out of her closet today and started calling herself Fievel. She wore it nearly all day and even had it on when she went to bed. If you hear her say, "he wants his Papa" or "find his family," she isn't lost - she's quoting her beloved Fievel!
P.S. I have to give her credit for picking up the obvious similarities in the hats. Maybe our "same or different" games are paying off after all.
4 comments:
I'll have to send you our copy of "Fievel Goes West" so she can continue the story :)
I hate to admit it, but I forgot about that movie. Shame on me!
We have "Fievel Goes West" too but she just doesn't love it as much.
That is the sweetest thing! Thank your lucky stars she loves Fievel and not the Tela Tubbies. Yea, that's right, I bet Taylor and I watched the Tela Tubbies 10000 times! LOL
Post a Comment