Friday, June 26, 2009

Just curious...

I am just curious to see if any of you have a favorite Michael Jackson song. Mine & Donald's fave is Dirty Diana. (If your speakers are on you should be hearing it now.) Anyone else brave enough to admit they like his music? Crazy or not, we lost a musical legend.

P.S.
A little bit of Donald Parr trivia: he is a Michael Jackson music buff!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a M.J. nut! I am so sad about this. I so was going to catch a world tour concert until I found it was going to be in Europe. Guess thats out now. But, to answer your question, Erik and I rock out to Billie Jean usually on the way to Memphis (thank goodness for tinted windows), but I'm also a Thriller nut. Yes, I can do the dance...lol! Last but not least, PYT! I can still picture me at Rollies with my pink Thriller tee. You know, the kind with the inside out seams and "Thriller" in silver glitter. hehe

Life As We Know IT said...

I love Michael Jackson, I had the thriller michael jackson doll when I was little. Wonder what my mom did with that, it's probably worth $$!
I love Billie Jean, usually always burn it to my "party, old time" cds!

Laura Dawson said...

I remember at my 5th birthday party, I gave Micheal Jackson purses for the "goody bags"! They were these cool shiny purses with his picture on them! Rob and I really like a lot of his music too! I love "Man in the Mirror" and I really like the message too. We were away this weekend when we saw it on the news and talked several times about his life and death....so sad, I really believe that his fame killed him. Some people I guess just can't handle that kind of stardom, whether it was a chemical imbalance, psychotic issue, or substance abuse, somemthing wasn't right and I just wonder what road his life would have taken if he hadn't been in the spotlight??? Anyway, thanks for the post!