FROGS POOP!
Ugh!
Anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT, nor do I pretend to be, a wildlife kinda girl. So you can imagine my dismay to learn that the odd tubular-shaped, insect filled "things" we've been finding on our back patio are actually frog poop. I am seriously grossed out; almost as much as I was when I learned about roach droppings. (That discovery is another story worth saving for another time. I wouldn't want to infringe on the frog's spotlight.) Donald caught a frog "in action" tonight and solved the mystery just before I made a fool of myself carrying frog poop to the Extension Office asking for help!
I share this with the world for 3 reasons:
1. To equally gross you out and make your skin crawl along with mine
2. To find out if anyone else knew frogs pooped?
3. Most importantly, to ask if anyone knows how to get rid of our pesky amphibian friends?!?!
P.S.
I must confess that it is so hard to resist my sick and twisted sense of humor's instinct to post a picture of the poop. Lucky for you, and your appetite, my better judgment prevailed.
3 comments:
Yuck! You know, now that you mention it...I did see a frog jumping onto my front porch the other night. He must have just left your house and come across the street to mark some new territory! I am going out there right now to see if he left anything behind! hehe
I was equally amazed and grossed out when I found out what it was. I never had seen the LARGE stuff until we had a garage. Its the lights by the garage that attract the bugs hence attracting the bug predators, frogs. I actually thought it had to be cat poop as big as it was until Ryan enlightened me. Yuck!
they do it all around the pool at moms, it's pretty gross
Post a Comment