Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coco & Manolo: love at first sight!


Coco LOVES to play in my shoes and jewelry. I have established "Coco's drawer" in my jewelry armoire which houses all things bejeweled that are toddler proof (and without value). The shoes are a little more difficult to distinguish. This is a snapshot of a typical day in the life of Coco. She is actually wearing her own jewelry - pearls and a bracelet that are a little over-the-top for her outfit - and shoes compliments of Mom's closet. These are her FAVORITE pair of shoes. What you can't see is that they are my beloved Manolo Blahnik's. Overpriced shoes my precious husband bought me as an ode to Carrie Bradshaw's shoe addiction (one which I share but don't have the cash flow to support). Needless to say I have stashed these far, far out of her sweet little reach. Now, whenever she spots the box, she has a breakdown begging to wear them. It's almost as if she knows they are special. This begs the question: Do we have a future fashionista on our hands?

3 comments:

Kate said...

oh geez. Donald is in BIG trouble!!!

Laura Dawson said...

this is not suprising, but wait, does this mean she has some of YOUR genes??

Life As We Know IT said...

I'm sure she is going to take after you!