Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vicks + Coco = Jheri curls

I'm not sure if Coco was trying to be a trend setter or not (let's hope for not), but she greeted me at the door this afternoon with the juiciest set of jheri curls I've ever seen! During nap today, quiet as a mouse, our little Houdini opened the childproof door to her bathroom and dug out the Baby Vicks. A few minutes and an ENTIRE jar is all it took to create her jheri curl masterpiece! Five hairwashses later, she's still a little greasy and whole lot effervescent!



5 comments:

Susan Sampson said...

i bet her sinus's are cleared out!! LOL!!! I've heard of baby powder, lipstick and lotion but VICKS???

kate said...

Woah! That is awful, but so darn cute :)

~~Kerri~~ said...

Kendra you know this is funny! She and her curls are both adorable!

3 "A's" and a "B" said...

HOw funny!!! What a greasy mess!!!Hope she didn't rub her head on your couch! You know like on Coming to AMerica!! LOL!

Life As We Know IT said...

ha!! will mayo take out the grease?