Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

I realize I'm a week late, but, since this blog will serve as our family scrapbook I need to bore my blogging buddies with some of my favorite pics from Christmas 2008. I feel like one of "those" moms who shows home movies to relative strangers. For the full effect, just pretend your computer screen is a white sheet in the living room and you can hear the roar of the projector in the background...enjoy!
Coco in her Christmas dress at church.

Coco and cousins (Jasper, Jillian & Jansen)


Daddy & Uncle Drew tinseling the house.


Her favorite present from Santa...the "bounce!"

All is right with the world: Jack has a new duck & Coco gets to open some more! She hasn't discovered that the real gift isn't getting to tear the paper.


Her other favorite thing: the Dora "dress."

Coco & Aunt Tricia flying!


The whole house and furniture and her favorite thing is the tiny little babies that came with it!

Coco & Hillary


5 highschool friends + 11 years = 7 sweet babies!

A.J. & Aunt Kacey

She LOVES her stroller!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I cannot believe that 2008 is completed! It goes by so fast. Kirk and I found out really quick that Ema could care less about whats inside the package, she just likes to open them. Looks like Coco had a great Christmas!