At 2 years old, Coco has already made it through two big "growing up" rights of passage: the chicken pox and a tonsillectomy. This past Thursday, we checked into LeBonheur for the much-anticipated and much-dreaded day. After many bouts with ear infections, chronically enlarged tonsils and a bit of a snoring problem, we finally made the decision to get tubes and remove her adenoids & tonsils. Despite the sleepless night in the hospital, she is recovering beautifully. Much like her father and the beloved Dorothy, for Coco there really is "no place like home."



8 comments:
I'm so glad that sweet girl is doing well. We have been thinking about her.
Get better soon Coco!!
I'm so glad she is doing better, i have been a bad friend and haven't even called you to check on her! I'm sorry!
Yay Coco! Looks like she didn't do too bad Mom! I called the store to check on her status. Ms. Susan kept me updated.
hope coco enjoyed the toys. glad you guys are home.
WOW! What a bad couple of weeks! Hope she is feeling better.
that picture of Donald with his lip turned up is so sweet!
wish i would have taken more pics of mine in their surgeries...i have like 2 pictures of each of them!
Glad she's having a good recovery
Post a Comment