Monday, November 24, 2008

Phoebe Cate Parr

Not that you can really see what this is...but IT'S A GIRL! Three little lines and two big smiles on her parents' faces! Coco doesn't know it yet, but she will love having a sister. Sometimes I fought with mine and I'm sure I got on her nerves, but I love having a best friend forever. And Donald is happy with his lot in life: to be surrounded by beautiful women. Does it really get any better than that?

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I know Coco will love her sister...they will be best friends! I love the name too!

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

congratulations!!! you'll love having girls so close together. it's so much fun. and aaron feels the same way, he always says he doesn't deserve all the attention from 3 girls!

Laura Dawson said...

I am kind of in shock...Amanda and I always predicted you to have a house full of boys...I am sure you are glad our curse did not come true and God has blessed you with sweet baby girls!

Allison said...

congrats! what fun...2 little girls!

~lillie~ said...

i am so happy for you guys. as i say with me and ALL my boys, God always knows what you need!

Life As We Know IT said...

another girl for you to dress, what fun! congrats!

~~Kerri~~ said...

Congratulations!!!! Donald will survive, actually Brian says he wouldnt have it any other way than the 4 women in his house!

Susan Sampson said...

I suspected a girl, my intuition on all the preggos have been right this year! Usually I'm dead wrong! Congrats to you and I still have my prayer from the shower to pray for CoCo!!! XOXO

Kress Smith said...

So happy for you:)