It's beginning to look a lot like...cold season, runny nose season, ear infection season and even croop season. I didn't realize croop was a real MD diagnosis. I guess it's because I always hear it phrased with 'the' in front of it: "the croop"; somehow that takes away the legitimacy of the name for me. Today I learned it is real and our sweet Coco has it. I am probably to thank for her getting it as I pushed her into a hayride last Friday night that I knew better than doing. Anyone on the ride with us can testify we probably should have sat this one out. Again, the poor first born gets to be my guinea pig. Next time, I will surely listen to that mother's intuition and stay home. We did get two cute pictures out of the (extremely long might I add) hayride. My how pictures can deceive. It really looks like she and Donald are lovingly gazing at the stars doesn't it?
4 comments:
grace had "the croop" when she was really little too. it's awful. hope coco is feeling much better soon :)
Oh no! I hope she gets well soon.
yeah, I was right beside her. Next time, I am going to make you keep that baby at the campfire! As you said you don't want your first born to miss a thing!
i hope she feels better and please don't blame yourself. we have all been sick all week not with the croop but we still fell yucky. you will always find a way to blame yourself when they are sick or think you didn't take them to the doctor soon enough...or at least i do.
Post a Comment