Sunday, July 31, 2011

My girls

Oh my, how my heart was full this weekend. "My girls" came to see me!!! We had a weekend jam packed full of nothing and it was wonderful. Shopping, dining and sun bathing with 3 of the best women in the world! Laura summed our relationships up perfectly when she said, "I love how we can be so honest with one another." Friendships like ours are rare & I will cherish these ladies forever!

A pretty cute picture considering Laura is both in it and the photographer.


Chillin' by the pool


Side "ponies!"

Coco LOVED brushing & playing with Audra & Kasey's hair. She LOVED having the girls here.

Kasey quickly gained "aunt" status and has since even had a baby doll named after her.

More hair fun


Going to dinner & a movie

This is the dinner where Laura & I were (thanks to Kasey!) BUSTED for stealing pens.

1 comment:

Laura Dawson said...

amazing trip with amazing friends:)