Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chocolate milk & tickles

This one's for you Coco. I can't let this phase in your childhood go by without recording it. Getting you to sleep is quite a challenge right now. You do NOT like to go to bed and will oftentimes take up to 2 hours to get to sleep! I blame your Daddy; he's not much on sleeping either. Your bedtime routine consists of a sippy full of chocolate milk and lots of "tickling." The chocolate milk is non-negotiable and the "tickling" is really just scratching. Sometimes you want your back scratched, maybe your arm, maybe your face or maybe even your head! After you've so sweetly asked for me to lay down just a minute, you immediately say "tickle me." The way you say it is so funny. Your Daddy and I will always remember your chocolate milk and tickles!!

No comments: