DP and I have a wonderful Thursday night ritual. We look forward to this treat all week. Thanks to the newly invented DVR (this may seem like ancient technology when our kiddos read this one day), we record Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, give the kiddos a bath and put them to bed. Then, I sneak out and make a SONIC run! Woo hoo! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blast is always Daddy's pick. I like to switch it up sometimes but I will always return to the old faithful and always tasty, Butterfinger Blast. Both of us splurge for extra candy...why not, right? It's a fun and silly thing to look forward to and it's our time to chill, eat a sweet treat and enjoy one another's company. It's always a wonderful reminder that it's the little things in life that make it happy. I wanted to write about this so we never forget our fun Thursday treat night!
No comments:
Post a Comment