I joke that Sebastian won't take a paci but he will take a Dum Dum!
Wow! Can it be that Sebastian is already 1? I think the fast forward button was pressed down for the entire last year! Since our "plan" is not to have any more children, I have tried my best to breathe in every moment of his "babiness." Literally...breathe it in. I smell him almost every time I hold him and promise myself I won't ever forget. But, I know better. Life goes on and time makes the small moments blurry so this is why I blog about everything!
Sebastian's first year was full of some trying moments and lots of worry but mostly it was filled with wonder and excitement watching him grow! He has such a fun personality and smiles so big it's contagious! His little nose turns up just like Mommy's!
Because his party wasn't until the 24th, we couldn't let his actual birthday day go by without celebrating. We started the day with a fashion show at the Chamber center! All of the models carried balloons in honor of the birthday boy and he totally worked the crowd. Afterwards, we had a picnic lunch at Faith and Sam Harri's house and headed down to surprise Daddy at work. We came unannounced to Fineberg armed with cake for everyone! It was such a fun day.
For his first official party, we invited family and close friends for hotdogs and cake at the Family Life Center. He got lots of fun toys and LOVES the Elmo Live! Grammy and Namps got him. His favorite thing of all was the cake! He took a nose dive into it...it was hilarious! I don't think he acutally ate that much of it. Mostly he enjoyed playing in it!
Faith, Sam Harris, Jansen, Abe, Jillian, Sebastian, Jasper, Darby, Coco & AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment