Yes, he is the cutest, MOM! He DOES love his mommy!
Are you kidding me? We are still wearing "I love Mommy/Daddy" shirts and I might just make one for E when he goes to college :) I can't wait to be completely over everything so I can come & see little Sebastian!!
He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Hopefully, soon.
i am sure you have another one in a different color that says "i love dad"!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes, he is the cutest, MOM! He DOES love his mommy!
Are you kidding me? We are still wearing "I love Mommy/Daddy" shirts and I might just make one for E when he goes to college :) I can't wait to be completely over everything so I can come & see little Sebastian!!
He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Hopefully, soon.
i am sure you have another one in a different color that says "i love dad"!
Post a Comment