WARNING: This post is extremely fickle and indulgent.
Most all of you know that when you're pregnant, shopping for clothes is no fun. Well..it's fun when you have the cute 20 to 30 week baby bump. But, when the bump turns into a full on bulge, the fun screeches to a halt. An incredibly frustrating trip to A Pea in the Pod last Saturday confirmed my theory. This experience made me realize what I have subconsciously become addicted to...skincare! Since BeautiControl changed my regular skincare formula, I have been on a mad quest for a new regimen. After much research and a long visit in Sephora, I found Bliss! The stuff is amazing; particularly the Triple Oxygen Facial Mask. In just 6 short weeks, when I'm allowed back into the shopping world (with an equally frustrating postpartum bod no doubt), I will not forsake the solace I've found in this new fun and satisfying addiction. The moral of the story? There's no keeping a true shopaholic down!
P.S.
Anyone seen the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic? Just wondering if it was worth the theatre admission or more of a rental.
1 comment:
have not seen it. Read the book, and would like to try to catch it before it goes to movie. if you are intersted, call me.
Post a Comment