Friday, November 5, 2010

Cedar Hill Farms


Jaime and I decided to take the kids to Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS just for fun on a random Thursday during Fall Break. It was very spontaneous but also very much fun! There was a petting zoo, pony rides, haybale maze, train ride, a pumpkin patch and even piggie races (which we were so sad about missing!). Coco LOVED riding the pony; Sebastian wouldn't even consider it. The one thing he did love was the goat food! He cried and cried every time I tried to take the cup away. Eventually, I gave up and just let him have it. (Sebastian, when you're all grown up and reading this, yes, I did let you eat food meant for animals and no, it didn't hurt you. ) We had a fun lunch in the cafe and finished just in time...the rain started pouring down! There were so many "Kodak" moments happening I couldn't catch them all but here are a few from our mini road trip.


Aunt Jaime was determined to conquer the hay maze!



I just love this picture...Coco is finally learning to smile for the camera!


I couldn't believe how much Coco enjoyed riding the pony.


All of us!



Sebastian chowing down on the goat food!



Aunt Jaime being so very brave feeding the cow.



They both say the other one is their "best friend."

No comments: