I post this to ask for your prayers for Sebastian. He has pneumonia again (3rd time in as many months) and is a very sick baby. All of his "first" holidays have been clouded by illness: Halloween, Thanksgiving and now Christmas. Obviously it's not "normal" to get pneumonia that often so we are about to embark on the journey of figuring out the root of the problem. Specifically, the doctors want to test for aspiration and cystic fibrosis. We won't be able to start testing until his lungs are clear. Please pray neither of these issues are the cause of his sickness. We are so worried and hopeful that the cause is a more simple issue: like being allergic to Jack. Finding a new home for our four legged family member wouldn't be nearly as hard as a feeding tube or a life sentence of not being able to breathe. There are so many possibilities, we will have to rule them out one at a time starting with these 2 most likely. We are nervous and scared but know God is in control and have faith in the power of prayer; which is why I am asking all of my blogging buddies to put Sebastian on your prayer list. Miracles happen every day and I can't wait to see the one God works in our baby boy's life!
8 comments:
Poor little guy! We will definitely be praying for him!!!
We are definitely thinking of you all and praying for that sweet baby boy.
so sorry. he'll be in my prayers.
I hope those lungs are clearing up. I have thought about you guys all Christmas.
We are praying for that sweet baby boy.
I pray you will have answers soon...the waiting is so hard.
You all are in our prayers! Hope your little man gets to feeling better soon!!
I can't imagine what you are feeling right now and waiting is the worst! The Weavers are definetly praying for sweet Sebastian!
Post a Comment