Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coco's 2 Year Pics


We got Coco's 2 year pics made with Phil the other day. Wow! What an experience it can be capturing a lively 2 year old. :) Phil is worth every penny...Coco loves him and he manages to capture her. Our Coco isn't a poser for the camera; she makes you work for it. I knew what I was in for when we walked in the studio to proof them and Phil greets us with, "I really got some 'personality' shots!" Honestly, I would want nothing less. In 50 years, the perfectly posed, perfectly coifed, perfectly smiling portrait wouldn't conjure up all the sweet & spunky memories we already hold so dear of our little girl.


If you have few minutes and want to see these "personality shots," go to:

http://www.philramseygallery.com/ and then go to Proofing. The password is: Parr.

7 comments:

kate said...

what wonderful pictures. I may not have a house full of beautiful furniture, but I do have walls chocked full of beautiful portraits Phil has taken. That, to me, is what it's all about. Coco is just gorgeous!

Amy said...

Well, Phil has done it again! He's made me cry. Coco puts a smile on my face. Shes such a character, and a beautiful one at that!

~lillie~ said...

i just love them all; how do you pic a favorite when they are all so cute! what a doll!

Sommer and Robert said...

Beautiful!

Laura Dawson said...

Beautiful...I have seen so many good Phil pics lately!

Christi said...

These are too cute --and some funny (love the pouty lips!) I love the one with her reading and I hate to tell you this, but, she looks so grown-up with her hair pulled up. Maybe it's just knowing that second baby is coming:)

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I love her "personality" shots!